Assalamalaikum to all our readers seeking Islamic remedies.
In today’s article, we aim to provide you with a powerful Islamic Wazifa for marriage. This powerful wazifa is helpful in instilling hope and ensuring satisfaction in resolving your marriage-related concerns. Remember, Allah SWT encourages us not to lose hope or feel saddened, as He always provides a way for us.
By placing your unwavering trust and faith in Allah SWT, and faithfully performing this Wazifa, you can increase your chances of receiving marriage proposals, finding contentment in your marital life, and experiencing the acceptance of desired proposals.
What Is The Purpose Of Performing Wazifa For Marriage In Islam?
Marriage holds immense significance in Islam as it serves as a means of procreation and is considered essential. Allah SWT emphasizes in the Quran that the believers with the best character are the most complete in faith, and the best among them are those who treat their spouses with kindness and respect.
This hadith from Jami` at-Tirmidhi (1162) highlights the importance Islam places on the treatment of women.
Those who have belief in our faith are the ones with the best characters amongst us all. Best in them are those who are best with their women.
Furthermore, marriage is believed to fulfill half of a person’s religious obligations, underscoring its high regard in Islam. If you have reached the age of marriage and desire to enter into this commitment, it is essential to contemplate the sacrifices that may arise out of love and prepare yourself to become the best possible spouse for your partner.
Regardless of whether you seek a marriage proposal or desire someone to accept your proposal, this Wazifa for marriage can assist you in resolving any matter related to marriage.
Rules To Perform Wazifa For Getting Married Soon
- It is crucial to perform a fresh ablution (Wudu) before engaging in any dua or Wazifa for marriage, as stated in Sahih Muslim 225: “The prayer of none amongst you would be accepted in a state of impurity until he performs ablution.”
- Begin by offering Salawat upon Prophet Mohammed and his family, as mentioned in Riyad as-Salihin 1402: “The Messenger of Allah (may Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him) said: ‘Whenever someone greets me sincerely, Allah restores my soul to me so that I return his greeting.'”
- Pay careful attention to your intentions and express your words clearly in the presence of Allah. The Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings be upon him) mentioned this in Sunan al-Tirmidhī 3479: “Call upon Allah with certainty that He will truly answer you. Know that Allah will not answer the supplication of a heart that is unmindful, unfaithful, and distracted.”
- While performing the Wazifa for getting married, face the direction of the Kaaba for quicker effects. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) stated in Sunan Ibn Majah 1011: “Always remember that, What is between the east and the west is the Qiblah (prayer direction).”
- Timing also holds significance in making your prayers reach Allah SWT. The supplication made between the Adhan and the Iqamah is not rejected, as mentioned in Sunan Abi Dawud 521.
Best Wazifa For Marriage That Gives Results In 7 Days
To perform the Wazifa for marriage, follow the step-by-step instructions provided below:
- Begin by purifying yourself externally by performing Wudu (ablution) and internally by clearing your mind from negative thoughts.
- Recite Darood Shareef eleven times.
- Prepare a stick of incense (Bakhoor) and light it.
- While the incense is burning, recite the following verse from the Quran: “And those who say, ‘Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous.'” (Quran 25:74)
- As you recite, focus your attention on the smoke rising from the incense and imagine it carrying your prayers and intentions to Allah.
- Concentrate on your sincere intentions and make a firm determination (Niyyah) regarding your desire for marriage.
- Conclude by reciting Darood Shareef again, eleven times, and express gratitude to the Merciful Allah for all His blessings.
- Perform this marriage Wazifa consistently for seven consecutive days during the time of Tahajjud (night prayer), maintaining unwavering trust in Allah (SWT), His angels, and His divine books.
By following these steps of the wazifa for marriage with sincerity and trust, you can seek the blessings of Allah in your quest for marriage.
Niyyah To Perform Wazifa Or Dua For Marriage
In my sincere intention (Niyyah) for performing this dua for getting married:
O AL-JALEEL, the Most Dignified and Exalted, I acknowledge Your supreme greatness. Today, I embark on this wazifa for marriage, seeking Your divine assistance to make the process easy for me.
O AR-RAHEEM, the Bestower of Mercy, I implore You to shower Your blessings upon me and grant me the success that aligns with Your will.
O AL-WADOOD, the Source of Love, I humbly request Your blessings to bestow upon me love and understanding within my relationship. May my marriage become a means for attaining happiness and a deep connection with my future spouse.
If there is a specific person whom I desire to marry, I seek Your guidance and blessings through the “Dua to Get Married to a Specific Person.”
In cases where my marriage has been delayed for various reasons, I beseech You, O Allah, to remove any further delays and bless me with a timely union through the “Dua to Get Married Soon.”
With complete trust in Your wisdom and mercy, I present my sincere intentions before You, seeking Your guidance and assistance in my pursuit of marriage.
Some Helpful Surah For Marriage
Apart from the wazifa for marriage, we are also going to give you some surahs for marriage. These surahs are considered very important in the Holy Quran and can help you in getting married soon.
Surah Al Ahzaab for Marriage
The Quranic verse 33:35 emphasizes the significance of fasting, self-restraint, guarding one’s chastity, and praising Allah. It conveys that Allah has prepared forgiveness and abundant rewards for those who fulfill these obligations.
This surah (chapter) also sheds light on the role of wives, emphasizing the importance of obedience to Allah and fostering unity within the Muslim community. Furthermore, it provides guidance on how to treat spouses within the family, highlighting the importance of kindness, respect, and fairness in marital relationships.
Surah Al-Nisa For Marriage
“O believers, it is not permissible for you to inherit women against their will, nor should you hinder them from marrying others if they have mutually agreed terms. However, you may make it difficult for them to retain the dowry if they commit clear immorality. Treat your wives with kindness and fairness in your relationships.”
This verse emphasizes the importance of men treating their wives with kindness. It highlights that men should show respect towards their wives, maintain a loving bond, and strive for a harmonious relationship. The verse further discourages any form of exploitation or oppression by men, emphasizing the need for fairness and mutual respect in marital interactions.
Surah Al-Rum for Marriage
“And among His signs is the creation of mates for you from yourselves. He says you may find tranquility in them, and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed, in that are signs for a people who give thought.” (Quran 30:21)
Surah Al-Rum emphasizes the significance of love and affection in the context of marriage. It acknowledges that Allah has created spouses for each other, intending for them to find peace and tranquility in their union. The verse further highlights that Allah has instilled love and mercy within the hearts of husbands and wives, which serves as a vital foundation for a successful and fulfilling marriage.
Love and kindness play crucial roles in nurturing a healthy relationship. They establish a strong bond of trust, respect, and understanding between couples. This verse serves as a reminder of the divine wisdom behind the institution of marriage and encourages reflection upon these profound signs from Allah.
Surah Yaseen for marriage
This particular verse from the Surah Yaseen holds a central position in the Holy Quran. Regularly reciting Surah Yaseen for marriage can bring inner peace and contentment to one’s heart. By the grace of Allah, you may witness positive changes in your surroundings, and everything may align according to your desires.
These Surahs mentioned for marriage serve as a means to address various marriage-related challenges in life. It is recommended to recite these Surahs after any of the five daily prayers (Salat) for the purpose of seeking divine assistance and guidance in resolving marital issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I perform the wazifa for love marriage?
To perform the Wazifa for love marriage, begin by purifying yourself. Then recite “Allah hu Akbar” five times. Take a glass of Zam Zam water and remember your beloved with a sincere and pure heart. Recite the verse from Surah Kahf (18:23), “Wa laa taqoolanna lishai’in innee faa’ilun zaalika ghadaa.” Finally, blow on the water and drink it.
By the grace of Allah, it is hoped that this Wazifa for love marriage will help resolve your love marriage issues within a few days.
Is there any marriage advice from the Quran?
Yes, the Quran mentions that love is permissible until one reaches the intention of marriage. There are multiple verses and surahs provided in the Quran to address love-related problems, such as Surah Yaseen, which is considered powerful in resolving marriage issues. These verses and surahs serve as guidance and supplications to seek solutions for love-related challenges.