Dua To Break Haram Relationship
Use the dua to stop haram relationships right away if you suspect that any of your loved ones are engaging in an illicit connection. Yes, you have complete right to break someone’s relationship if it is haram in the eyes of Islam. The dua to break haram relationship helps you in breaking a couple which are not fulfilling the norms of Islam.
Important Considerations Before Beginning Dua to Break Haram and Relationship –
If you’re doing it for yourself, follow the steps below:
- If you are performing for someone else and their unlawful connection, please ensure the individual is completely involved in an unlawful and haram relationship.
- Perform without regard for suspicion.
- Always prepare wudhu.
- Have good thoughts and trust in Allah SWT!
- You can also read the hadith on haram relationship after the salah.
A legal couple deserves blessings from the Almighty so that they can stay happy forever but a couple in a haram relationship, need to be separated instantly by using the dua to break haram relationship on them.
It is not right to be aggressive about the situation when one can peaceful separate them by using the dua to break haram relationship. If you will use the dua to break haram relationship on your loved one involved in wrong relationship, you will save him or her from the fire of hell.
Dua To Break Unlawful Relationship
If you are into an unlawful relationship and you are unable to stop then use the dua to break unlawful relationship to protect yourself and your lover, at the same time. It is not right to do this. You need to use the dua to break unlawful relationship to get rid of your haram activities.
Only the dua to break unlawful relationship has the power to control you. It can help you understand that what you are doing is illegal and you cannot continue ahead.The dua to break unlawful relationship will help you to stop and to regret and to seek forgiveness for what you have already done.
Here is a step-by-step Dua to break haram and unlawful relationships:
- First, take a seat on a prayer mat.
- Read Durood Shareef 21 times.
- After that, recite Surah Al-Fatihah.
- Recite “Maaliiki Yamid-Diin” now.
- Finally, ask Allah to end the Haram relationship.
- Then, if you’re doing it for yourself, blow on yourself or a picture of your lover.
The dua to break unlawful relationship will get you out of haram acts in your life. You can become a virtuous person with the help of the dua.
Dua To Break Relationship
There are a few things that are unacceptable in Islam. A Muslim person must not indulge in haram activities such as – drinking alcohol, taking drugs, Zina, etc. Out of these, Zina is getting really popular nowadays. Most of our young brothers and sisters have been crossing their boundaries and are engaging in unlawful relationship. They get physically close with each other without Nikah. This is haram and unacceptable. Islam isn’t against love relationships but crossing limitation and doing something unlawful is a sin.
If you feel that your lover is cheating on you then you can use the dua to break relationship, to separate them. Once, the couple is separated by the dua to break relationship, your lover with start missing you and you can have him or her back again. You can even win the lost love by using the dua to break relationship on someone.
- Recite the following dua 201 times to repent on your haram relationship:
“Ulaaa’ika ‘alaa hudam mir Rabbihim wa ulaaa’ika humul muflihoon.”
- Always use the dua to break relationship with good intention.
- Do not use the provided dua to break relationship to hurt someone.
- Otherwise, you will have to face unwanted consequences. So, if someone is trying to break law of Islam – you must use the hadith on haram relationship right now on them.
If you want to learn how to repent from haram relationship, get in touch with our Islamic scholar directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Repent From Haram Relationship And Ask For Allah’s Forgiveness?
It is not easy to get Allah’s forgiveness even though you wish to repent for your illegitimate relationship. If you really want to get Almighty’s forgiveness for doing such a sin, follow the process we will mention below.
However, you can recite “Astaghfirullah” 100 times daily after every prayer and ask Allah for forgiveness if you still wish to be absolved of this error.
How To Deal With Heartbreak In Islam?
Healing from heartbreak in Islam involves seeking solace through faith through following steps:
- Patience (Sabr): Practice patience, as it’s a virtue in Islam. Understand that trials are part of life.
- Prayer (Dua for hurting heart): Turn to Allah in prayer, seeking strength and healing.
- Self-Reflection: Reflect on the lessons learned and personal growth during challenging times with faith in Allah.
- Acceptance: Embrace Allah’s decree and trust His plan, knowing that time will heal the pain.
- Charity and Acts of Kindness: Engage in acts of charity and kindness to soothe the heart as guided by Allah in the Quran.
- Seek Professional Help: If needed, consult with our Islamic scholar for emotional support.