Dua To Increase Love in Husband’s Heart
When a man and woman get married, they make promises to love and understand each other for the rest of their life. A man promises to be a loving husband while a woman promises to be a dutiful wife. There are a lot of men who love and respect their wives. On the other hand, there are men who do not treat their wife with the love and respect she deserves. Any woman who is keeping her side of the promise and being ignored by her husband would feel disheartened. To try to make her husband love her, a woman should read the dua to increase love in husband heart.
A woman who has been married for a long time might feel that the love between her and her spouse is lost. This feeling of loss of love makes her feel helpless and scared. She feels helpless because she has no way to bring the love back into her life. She also feels scared because she fears her husband might leave her for another woman. This feeling of helplessness and fear can be removed by the dua to increase love in husband heart.
Every Muslim performs certain prayers as an important part of life. The person who is true to his or her religion should have faith in Allah Tala gets the strength to face any problem in life. A loveless marriage might feel like the biggest problem in the life of a woman. This problem can be solved with the dua to increase love in her husband’s heart.
Let us now tell you how you can make your husband love you more with the process of this dua.
- You have to perform this dua after the Maghrib namaz.
- Place a photograph of your husband in front of you.
- You have to always keep on looking at the photograph while performing the dua.
- Start reading the Durood Shareef five times.
- After completing the readings, chant “Ya Wadudoo” about 500 times.
- After the chants, you have to read the Durood Shareef five more times
- You have to continue performing this dua for seven days without missing a single day.
Dua To Make Husband Listen To His Wife
The marriage between a husband and a wife is a sacred relationship in the eyes of Allah. The love and trust between the husband and wife are the basis of a happy marriage. In a marriage, both husband and wife should treat each other as equals. A woman should respect her husband and his family. Also, a man should respect his wife and prioritize her choices in the relationship. This equation in a marriage is what makes a marital relationship happy and successful. This can happen with the dua to make husband listen to his wife.
When a woman performs the dua to make the husband listen to his wife before getting married, her marriage becomes happy. If this dua is performed before marriage, it makes the future husband of the woman respect her choices even before getting married. This dua makes the future husband of a woman always think of her choices and priorities. This habit of respecting her opinion will also continue after marriage which will keep their marriage happy and successful.
Until now, we have talked about how a woman can use this dua for a happy married life. Now we are going to tell you that this dua is also helpful for the already married women. There are some people in the family who always try to create tension in a married couple’s life. These people from the man’s family try to manipulate the husband to go against his wife. This situation creates a lot of arguments and fights between the couple. To get rid of the fights forever, women trapped in such a situation should consult an Islamic scholar.
Our Maulvi Sahab has also consulted many women who come to him with such a problem. He has advised them to perform the dua to make a husband listen to his wife. This dua will put some sense in the mind of the husband. He will begin to judge people better. He will begin to understand the true nature of his wife. Also, he will realize the true intention of the people who instigate him against his wife.
The dua for making a husband listen to his wife is performed in as per the following process:
- After offering the Ishaa namaz, begin the process of this dua.
- Complete 22 recitations of the Durood Shareef.
- Then, recite the 47th ayat of the Surah Hijr 101 times.
- Complete 777 recitations of this verse: “Inna Allahaa Yusmaiyuu Maya Shauu” in a soft voice.
- At last, recite Durood Shareef 22 more times.
Within a week of performing this dua, you will soon begin to notice the change in your husband’s behavior.
Dua To Control The Anger Of A Husband
As soon as a woman gets married, she might get to know that her husband has a short temper. They tend to get angry over the smallest of issues. There might be a possibility that the wife is the one who has to handle their anger. This situation where a man might get angry over the smallest of issues can be a stressful situation for his wife. The fear of her husband always getting unnecessarily angry might become a problem for the newly married woman. To get rid of this problem, a woman should take the help of the dua to control the anger of a husband.
Every wife only deserves the love, care, and affection of her husband and nothing else. However, some husbands do not even care about the feelings of their wives let alone love them. These men just show their anger towards every effort their wife makes to win their heart. The wife in this situation should use the dua to control the anger of a husband. This powerful dua will make her husband’s nature calm and patient. He will begin treating his wife well and never misbehave with her. The dua to remove the husband’s anger is a very effective remedy. It will affect both the mind and heart of the husband and eventually he will become an ideal husband for his wife.
Now let us go over the process of performing this dua to remove the husband’s anger for the best results.
- The wife should recite the dua after the obligatory prayer of the night.
- Before performing this dua, the wife has to keep two almonds on her tongue.
- Then she has to recite Durood Shareef 11 times.
- Then she should recite the 39th verse 41 times.
- While reciting this dua, keep on thinking about your husband.
- This is the most important dua that should be recited very carefully.
Bismillaah Hi Alwasaao Jallaah Jalaaloho
- This dua is the main dua that will bring a change in your husband’s behavior.
- At last, take out the almonds from your mouth and put them in a clean bowl.
- Later use these almonds in your husband’s food.
- Also, keep on asking Allah to bring a change in your husband’s angry nature.
- Within a week of performing this dua, you will see a great change in your husband’s behavior.
If you want more details about this dua, then you should talk to our Islamic scholar for direct consultation.