Istikhara is a communication between you and Allah (SubhanaWa Tala). It provides you solution for all your problems and confusion. It is the perfect way to get out of any doubt or problem of your life. It is highly recommended for marriage too. When you perform dua istikhara for love marriage, it is actually a silent prayer between you and the Almighty for something with all your heart and seeks guidance about whether you should move ahead or quit immediately. So, basically you perform dua istikhara for love marriage when you love a person and want to get married to him/ her.
Dua Istikhara For Love Marriage
If you want to know whether the person you have chosen for yourself is your soul mate or not and holds a good life with you in the future, you should perform dua istikhara for love marriage. It will give you the right verdict about who your ideal partner is and whether the chosen person is ideally the perfect match for you or not. If you perform dua istikhara for love marriage under the guidance of our Molvi Rashid Ali Khan ji you will definitely get success. All you need to do is speak to our Molvi Rashid Ali Khan ji about the istikhara you want to practice and he will explain the procedure of how to do istikhara for love marriage?
Have complete faith in the istikhara and perform it with clean intention and Insha Allah, you will get a signal in your dream, the very night of performance. If your parents are not supporting your lover because they don’t find them as the perfect choice for you, then istikhara will help you clear their doubt. Find out how to do istikhara for love marriage and do it immediately to get results. We at Marriage Istikhara are available at your service to guide you with the right procedure of istikhara for love marriage. Contact us to know the details.
How To Do Istikhara For Love Marriage
The steps of how to do istikhara for love marriage is given below:
- Make fresh ablution.
- Recite two rakat nafil namaz
- Then pray to Allah Talah about your marriage and that you seek His help to find out whether your partner is the right one for you or not.
- Make Fateha to give benefits to Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) (pbuh).
- Then recite this dua “Ya Hameedu Ya Hamde Wal Tahmatta Bil Hamdu Fi Hamde Ya Hamdika Haamid”
- Then say these lines “Yaa Majeeta Maajedu Bil Mejdee Majdu Wal Fi Majeede Ya Majeed”
- Now say the name of the boy/ girl along with his/ her mother’s name.
- Insha Allah, you will get answer to your query the very night.
- If you don’t get any signal, then you can perform this istikhara for 7 days.
- If you have any doubt or questions regarding the istikhara, then feel free to contact us and we will immediately connect you to our Molvi Rashid Ali Khan ji for instant help.
If you get a positive sign, then you should proceed with your relationship and go for marriage. But, if the sign is negative, then you should quit the relationship because if you don’t, then you may suffer marital problems in the coming future and your marriage may not work.