How To Make Dua For Marriage with A Loved One
Falling in love is very easy. Love is a feeling everyone should have in their life. But this beautiful feeling can become painful if you have to go away from your loved one. A lot of people have to experience this heartbreaking feeling of going away from their lovers. This pain can however be avoided if a person gets married to the person they truly love. This can happen easily with the help of an Islamic dua. We are going to tell you how to make dua for marriage with a loved one.
We all have heard that our religion has given us the freedom to fall in love with anyone. But what we often forget is that this love should begin with the aspect of marriage in the future. No person should indulge in a relationship for a time pass situation like a lot of youngsters. Because of such people, many innocent people get hurt because the love from their side was as pure as it could be.
Let us now tell you the process of how to make dua for marriage with a loved one:
- One should always remember to perform their daily namaz.
- After the routine of the namaz, you should begin reciting Surah Muzammil.
- After completing this recitation, face towards the Qiblah.
- Now recite this dua: “Subhaanal Lazee Khalakal Azwaajaa Kullaahaa Mimmaa Tumbitul Arzu Waa Min Anfusihim waa Mimm Laa Yaa Lamoon”
- You can chant this dua as many times as you wish.
- At last, ask Allah Tala to fulfill your wish to your loved one.
- Also, remember to keep the face of your loved one always in your mind during this process.
Keep performing this dua for 41 continuous days to get the best results.
Dua For Marriage With a Loved One
After reading the process of performing the dua for marriage with a loved one, you need to always remember the following things:
- You should never doubt this process while praying. You should always have faith over this dua and if you have any kind of doubt, talk to a Maulvi first. This will remove your doubts.
- If you perform this dua with a doubt in mind, it is highly possible that the dua for marriage with a lover might not give you any results.
- While performing this dua, you should keep on imagining the face of the person you love. But this dua for love marriage should only be performed if the person you love is also interested in marrying you.
- Any person who has no faith in Allah or our religion should not even put in the effort of performing this dua. Performing these Quranic duas should only be done if the person has blind faith in the powers of Allah SWT.
- If you are performing this dua to get married without knowing that your lover or crush wants to marry you or not, you are committing a sin. Clarity of your lover’s thoughts should be taken before performing this dua.
Dua for marriage with a loved one should only be performed when both partners in a relationship are ready to get married to each other. If either of the people has doubts about marriage, they should first sit down together and discuss all their fears and hesitations.
If a person is in a one-sided love situation, they should first perform the dua to make someone love me back before even thinking of performing this dua. This dua is for those people or couples who are already in love and want to get married to each other as soon as possible.
Dua For Marriage To The One I Love
When a person finds someone special to love, their thoughts soon begin to tread towards the topic of marriage. When you get to know a person and begin to feel that they are your soul mate, the next step of the relationship is marriage. It would be wrong to say that couples never get in a conflict about marriage. There are a lot of relationships in which one partner is ready for marriage and the other is not.
If you are also in a relationship with someone who is not decisive about marriage, then you need the dua for marriage to the one I love. With the help of this dua, you can change the mind of your partner about marriage. You will soon be able to convince them about marriage and spending the rest of your lives together. This dua for marriage is a very effective remedy to make your partner ready for marriage.
After your partner agrees for getting married, the next big thing for you both is telling your families about your marriage. To make sure that you face no resistance from their side, the dua for marriage to the one I love will help you in this case as well. Let us now tell you how to perform this dua:
- Perform wudu and sit in a quiet corner to pray.
- It is suggested to perform this dua right before sleeping as no one will disturb you at that time.
- Begin reading the Darood Shareef twenty-one times
- Now recite, “Yaa Wadudoo, Yaa Latifuu” for hundred times.
- During this recitation, keep on imagining the face of the person you love.
- At the end recite the Surah Yasin five times.
- At last, ask Allah to fulfill your wish of getting married to the one you love.
Dua To Marry Someone Of Your Choice
Marrying the person of your choice is a freedom a very few people get to have. Apart from love marriage, the marriage of your choice should work in arranged marriages as well. Whenever a person receives a marriage proposal, he or she should get to decide whether they want to marry that person or not.
Instead of getting married to the person, the parents have chosen, a person should get married to the person who fulfills the expectations they have from their life partner. This wish can be made possible with the help of the dua to marry someone of your choice. Not only will this dua help you make a decision about marrying the right person, it will also help you with your parents. This dua will make sure that your parents have no objection in letting you marry the person you chose for yourself.
The stepwise process of performing this dua to marry someone of your choice is written below:
- Before beginning, this process, perform wuzu and wear fresh clothes.
- Apply a little fragrance on yourself.
- Take a piece of paper and write this dua on it: “Rabbi Innii Limaa Anzal Taillayyaa Min Khayrin Faqeerun”
- Along with the dua, write the name of the person you want to marry.
- Fold this piece of paper tightly and tie it to your arm with a soft cloth.
- Tie it to your right arm just like a taweez.
- You have to wear this on your arm till your wish of marrying the person of your choice comes true.
- When you get the desired result, you have to bury this paper in the ground in a clean place.
- Within a week, you will soon see good results. But you have to wear it till your wish is fulfilled.
Insha Allah, your marriage will soon happen with the person of your choice.
If you have any doubts about either of this dua, you can talk to our Maulvi Sahab. He will gladly help you with any doubt you have in mind.